You ask, We Answer!

Dr.Merchant Dr.Daake

Q. Who should perform sclerotherapy?

A. While the treatment of sclerotherapy becomes more popular for a variety of medical disciplines including, plastic surgery and dermatology offices, it’s important to choose someone who is experienced to treat your veins.

The truth is, sclerotherapy may be performed by any type of physician, however patients are more likely to receive the best results by seeing a physician who is highly experienced, specializes in vein treatments and someone who is an expert in treating venous diseases. We recommend finding a physician who is board certified in pheblology, vascular surgery or vascular medicine and to find a practice that is dedicated solely to the treatment and removal of varicose and spider veins.


Leave a comment

Filed under Spider Veins, Treatment Options

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s