You can’t have beautiful legs if you don’t have healthy veins. Period. Unfortunately, our current “way of life” can negatively affect our health and contribute to venous disease and vein issues. Here are some simple tips to keep your legs healthy, and of course- beautiful.
- Vein gymnastics– in addition to regular exercise, try vein exercises like heel-toe stretching and “cycling” your legs while lying on your back.
- Elevate– put your feet up and relax! It’s good for you!
- Avoid tight clothing and footwear– wear comfortable and non-restricting clothing!
- Reduce obesity- excess weight is hard on your veins and legs.
- Take a cold shower– it will support blood circulation (which is also great for your vein health).