RVC Skincare is proud to offer one of the best skincare brands to our patients, Revision Skincare. Curious about what products might be right for you? We will be doing a product spotlight once a month to showcase these effective skincare solutions. If you have any questions about the products discussed or are interested in a tailored skincare solution, call us at (775) 329-3100
This treatment is formulated specifically for firming the neck and décolletage.96% of patients experienced a firmer neck with Nectifirm®. This best-selling neck cream contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smoother, firmer, younger-looking neck.
- Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted
- Reduces the appearance of rough, crepe-like skin
- Lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Who benefits – All skin types.
How to use:
Using upward strokes, gently apply a dime-sized amount onto décolletage, working your way up the neck to the jawline. Use twice daily, morning and evening. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade®(Original or Matte).
Frequently asked questions
Why do I need a neck cream. Can’t I use my face moisturizer? The neck ages differently than the skin on your face and requires its own unique, topical anti-aging technology. Facial moisturizers will only provide minimal benefits and anti-aging results on the neck.
What ingredients help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the neck? Nectifirm® is formulated with peptides and several potent extracts that help skin appear firmer and smoother. It contains a unique blend of Bamboo, English Pea Extract, Silica and Glucosamine, which has been shown to hydrate and tone the skin.
What are some of the most common signs of aging on the neck? The most common signs of aging on the neck include: slackened skin, crepiness, horizontal necklace lines, turkey neck appearance, platysmal bands, fat accumulation and mottled skin appearance (Poikiloderma).
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Baker’s Yeast), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-6. Helps skin appear more firm and lifted.
- Algae Extracts. Helps skin retain moisture and elasticity.
- Ceramide 2. Enhances water retention and reduces skin dryness.
- Bamboo, Silica, English Pea Extract & Glucosamine. Smooths skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dihydromyricetin (from Wax Myrtle Shrub).Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin.
- Vitamins C & E. Helps skin appear brighter and more even toned.
Before and after photo